HEALTH & SAFETY
The management of Gauge Electro Medical Supplies LCC, in their efforts to secure the efficient implementation of Quality in the company, has made the following policy decisions:
All activities performed in the course of construction and execution of projects shall be in accordance to contract document’s requirements and the governing national and international codes and regulation and to the company’s Quality Manual.
The Quality Assurance Program shall be applicable to all projects and shall be adopted for specific needs of the project as per the contract documents.
During contract execution and guarantee maintenance period, all our concerned staff are ready to provide all required help, guidance, advice and services to our customers as per the contract requirements.
Our goal is to provide and maintain our supplied products and services in the highest quality. Therefore, our customer complaint system is always available to ensure that any complaint shall be processed.
Health, safety and environmental protection form an integral part of our operational and business objectives. Managing the protection of health, safety, and environment is not only our responsibility, but our duty. ACCIDENTS ARE PREVENTABLE. Gauge Electro will strive to implement this policy though company strategies, action plans, motivation and through the participation of all its members and others associated with it, and enhanced by proper education and training.
This Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) specification gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance. It does not state specific OH&S performance criteria, nor does it give detailed specifications for the design of a management system.
This OHSAS specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- Establish an OH&S management system to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system.
- Assure itself of its conformity with its stated OH&S policy.
- Demonstrate conformity with this OHSAS Standard by:
- Making a self-determination and self-declaration, or
- Seeking confirmation of its conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as customers, or
- Seeking confirmation of its self-declaration by a party external to the organization, or
- Seeking certification/registration of its OH&S management system by an external organization.
All the requirements in this OHSAS Standard are intended to be incorporated into any OH&S management system. The extent of the application will depend on such factors as the OH&S policy of the organization, the nature of its activities and the risks and complexity of its operations.
This OHSAS Standard is intended to address occupational health and safety, and is not intended to address other health and safety areas such as employee wellbeing/wellness programmes, product safety, property damage or environmental impacts.