ISO 9001:2008 sets out the criteria for a quality management system where our Company:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Certification to ISO 9001:2008
Checking that the system works is a vital part of ISO 9001:2008. An organization must perform internal audits to check how its quality management system is working. An organization may decide to invite an independent certification body to verify that it is in conformity to the standard, but there is no requirement for this. Alternatively, it might invite its clients to audit the quality system for themselves.
This Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) specification gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance. It does not state specific OH&S performance criteria, nor does it give detailed specifications for the design of a management system.
The management of Gauge Electro Medical Supplies LLC, in their efforts to secure the efficient implementation of Quality in the company, has made the following policy decisions:
- All activities performed in the course of construction and execution of projects shall be in accordance to contract document’s requirements and the governing national and international codes and regulation and to the company’s Quality Manual.
- The Quality Assurance Program shall be applicable to all projects and shall be adopted for specific needs of the project as per the contract documents.
- During contract execution and guarantee maintenance period, all our concerned staff are ready to provide all required help, guidance, advice and services to our customers as per the contract requirements.
- Our goal is to provide and maintain our supplied products and services in the highest quality. Therefore, our customer complaint system is always available to ensure that any complaint shall be processed.